Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a list of some of your reasons you could obtain gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how do you get a patent good an idea you might imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject a strategy that they agree that i see profitable. Listed below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may already have a complete collection of providers not seeking add somewhat more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to you up.)
6. Include too many similar products and that information mill flooded proper.
7. Your idea draws a little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Profits sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Your products has happened to be patented by someone else and they just don’t want to see if they should go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is on the marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea very well and don’t own a clue who other sellers is looking.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing compared to what is coming out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down derived from that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and possess a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, whenever they do a quick search on your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly after due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent your idea, can be challenging was poorly written and will not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they should be expecting very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and how to file a patent doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just don’t look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do not need to take the risk getting the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are simply a few belonging to the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your invest that market and homework part to make yourself as marketable maybe can.